Meet the team
Michael Johnson (Coach)
- Won several NCAA titles at Baylor in indoor/outdoor sprints and relays.
- 4 Olympic Gold Medals and 8 World Championships Gold Medals.
- Elected to US Track and Field Hall of Fame in 2004.
Justin Forsett (RB)
- RB drafted by the Seahawks in 2008.
- Played college football for California.
- Played for the Seahawks, Colts, Texans, Jaguars, Ravens, Lions, and Broncos.
Pro Bowl in 2014 while with the Ravens.
Jahvid Best (Flex)
- RB drafted by the Detroit Lions in 2010.
- Played college football at California.
- Participated in the 100m for Saint Lucia’s 2016 Olympics Track and Field team.
- Cornerback by the Cowboys in 2007
- Played college football at Illinois
- Honorable Mention All-Big Ten honors (2006)
- Played for Cowboys, Texans, Jaguars, Bears, and Cardinals
Featured in Season 35 of Survivor
Jason Avant (QB Flex)
WR drafted by the Eagles in 2006.
Played college football at Michigan where he won the Bo Schembechler Award.
Played for the Eagles, Panthers, and Chiefs
Jarrin Solomon (Flex)
Sprinted at the University of Mexico.
2012 Summer Olympic 4x400m sprinter for the Trinidad and Tobago team.
- Won a gold medal in the 2017 World Championships
Josh Wilson (DB)
- CB drafted by the Seahawks in 2007.
- Played college football at University of Maryland.
- In 2008, he was the NFL Kickoff Return Yards Leader.
- Played for Seahawks, Ravens, Redskins, Falcons, and Lions.
James Ihedigbo (DB)
- Safety signed by the NY Jets in 2007.
- Played college football at Massachusetts.
- Super Bowl Champion XLVII
- Played for the Jets, Patriots, Ravens, Lions, and Bills.
Jeremy Wariner (DB)
- Four-time Olympic medal winner specializing in the 400m sprint. (3 Gold),
- Six-time World Championships medal winner (5 Gold), specializing in the 400m sprint.
- Fourth fastest competitor in the history of the 400 m event with 43.45 seconds.
Senaca Wallace (QB)
QB drafted by the Seahawks in 2003.
Played college football at Iowa State.
Played for the Seahawks, Browns, and Packers.
CB signed by the Giants in 2013
Has played for Giants, Texans, Ravens, Colts, Bills and Jaguars
- WR drafted from Toledo
- Played for Rams, Bengals, Browns, Patriots
- Played two years in Canada – Two time Grey Cup Winner
Jacoby Jones (WR)
- WR drafted by the Texans in 2007.
- Played college football at Lane College.
- Super Bowl champion XLVII and had a 108 kickoff return TD and was in the Pro Bowl in 2012.
- Played for the Texans, Ravens, Chargers, Steelers and Monterrey Steel (National Arena League).